Hygieia-San is a disinfectant formulation of hydrogen peroxide and silver. It is a food-safe product and is safe to use in any application. (Watch the videos below for some uses)
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a transparent, colourless, and odourless disinfectant liquid that is mixable in any ratio with water. After the reaction, it decomposes into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2).
The main difference between Hygieia-San and regular hydrogen peroxide is in the presence of a stabilizing agent. As H2O2 is not stable and slowly decomposes into oxygen and water, a stabilizer in the form of a small amount of silver is added. The silver is used to increase the stability of the hydrogen peroxide solution.
Hygieia-San was thoroughly researched and developed in lab and field test settings. As a result, Hygieia-San products meet the most recent standards for disinfection:
- Bactericide: EN1276, EN13697, EN1656, EN13727, EN14561, EN14349, EN16437, EN13626,
AFNOR NF T 72-281***
- Mycobactericide: EN14348, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14204***
- Fungicide: EN1650, EN13697, EN1657, EN13624, EN14562, EN16438, AFNOR NF T 72-281***
- Virucide: EN EN14476, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14675***
- Sporocide: EN13704, AFNOR NF T 72-281***